Wednesday, January 17, 2007

 

I'm 50 Years Old and Reflecting

A decade ago, in 1996, I crossed into the 50’s, and wrote the lesson, “I’m 50 and Reflecting.” In it, I looked back at the 10 most valuable lessons I had learned over the course of my life;

1. The Naivety of Youth and Its Potential
2. The Hot Poker Principle: Stay close to the people and things that keep you passionate.
3. Stay With Your Strengths
4. Appreciate the Differences of People
5. The Importance of Leadership
6. The Value of Daily Discipline
7. A True Definition of Success: Knowing my purpose in life, growing to my maximum potential,
and sowing seeds that benefit others.
8. To Take Time for Myself
9. The Benefits of Adversity
10. God’s Goodness and Grace Over Me

Any Comments or Inputs are welcome

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?